Love List

domingo, outubro 18, 2015

What I've Been Wearing On My Nails

IMG_0842Normalmente, assim que chegue o Outono começo logo por aplicar cores escuras nas minhas unhas, um preto, verde escuro, cinza ou vermelho. Este ano tem sido um pouco diferente, estou numa de extremos, tanto me dá vontade de usar um verniz preto ou cinza, como depois quero usar um branco. Ultimamente tenho usado e abusado destes cinco vernizes.

Normally as soon as Fall arrives I immediately start to wear darker colors on my nails, a black, a dark green, grey's or reds. But this year has been a bit different, I've been adding very light colors to my nail routine lately, I've been using my blacks and greys (of course), but I've been loving using white and pastel. Lately I've been using these five nail polishes. 



Umas unhas pintadas de preto é sempre elegante e perfeito para o Outono. Eu tenho utilizado o Essence The Gel Nail Polish em 46 black is back, é uma formula espessa e de longa duração.

Black nail polish has always been a sign of elegance and the number one Fall and Winter nail polish color. Lately I've been using the Essence The Gel Nail Polish in 46 black is back, it has a thick formula and is super long lasting.

Sou grande fã de tons de cinza, e no Outono adoro usar um cinza escuro. O verniz Essie Bobbing for Baubles é uma aquisição recente e está rapidamente a tornar se um dos meus favoritos...já começo a perceber a razão de ser amado por muitos!

I'm a huge fan of nail polishes in tons of grey, and in the Fall season I love to wear dark grey. Essie Bobbing for Baubles is a recent purchase and is quickly becoming one of my favorites...I can start to see what all the fuss is about!

Há dias em que quero apenas usar um verniz natural, e com um toque de profissionalismo, e o Catrice Limited Edition Nude Purism Nail Lacquer em Taupe-less é perfeito.

There have been days where all I want is a natural, sophisticated and professional nail color, and that's where the Catrice Limited Edition Nude Purism Nail Lacquer in Taupe-less comes in.

Ultimamente tenho adorado utilizar um verniz branco nas unhas, como ainda estou um pouco bronzeada o branco ajuda imenso a realçar, e quem fala um branco também fala num rosa pastel que traduz o mesmo efeito. O meu verniz branco favorito é o H&M Nail Polish em In it For The Game, e o Essie Fiji é um rosa bebé pastel lindo.

Lately I've been in love with white or pastel nail polishes. Since I'm still a bit tanned from Summer, the pastel and bright white really pop and accentuate my tan. My favorite white nail polish is the H&M Nail Polish In it For The Game, and I just love the milky baby pink color of the Essie Fiji nail polish.

E vocês, qual o verniz que tem utilizado ultimamente??

How about you, what have you been wearing on your nails lately?

Add subtitle text

Enviar um comentário