Love List

segunda-feira, agosto 31, 2015

August Favorites

August Favorites

Mais um mês que passou a correr! Agosto terminou demasiado rápido, não acham?? E pronto, aqui estou eu com mais uns favoritos...yeah! Vamos lá!

Another month has come and gone! August went by in a flash, don't you think?? Well here I am with my monthly favorites...yeah! Let's get to it!



Alice in Wonderland - No inicio de Agosto decidi dar uma vista de olhos no Play Livros (aplicação telemóvel) a ver se encontrava algum livro gratuito de interesse para ler. Após navegar por imensos livros de romance, encontrei o livro Alice's Adventures de Lewis Carroll. Sempre achei muita piada aos filmes da Alice, mas nunca tinha lido o livro original, e adorei! Foi super divertido, senti me uma criança de novo, eheh. Depois de ler o livro, decidi rever o filme de 1951 (que ainda me lembrava de criança!) e o mais recente Alice no País das Maravilhas de 2010. E para terminar esta doideira pela Alice, ainda comprei uma capa super fofa do cheshire cat no ebay.

In the beginning of August I decided to take a look at Google Play Books to see if I could find a free book of my interest to read. After browsing through countless romance novels, I found the book Alice's Adventures from Lewis Carroll. I had always loved the Alice movies, but had never read the original book, and by the way I loved it! It was super fun, I felt like a kid again, eheh. After reading the book I re watched the 1951 movie (which I still remembered!) and the most recent 2010 Alice in Wonderland. And to finish off my Alice craziness I went and bought the cutest smartphone case of the cheshire cat from ebay.

Beachy Waves Hair - Se seguem o blog, já devem ter visto este tutorial...aqui. Eu tenho adorado utilizar o cabelo assim, cheio de textura e ondas como se tivesse ido ao mar todos os dias!

If you follow the blog, then you've probably seen this tutorial already...here. I've been loving using my hair in this wavy messy way, full of texture, like if I've been to the beach everyday!

Yellow Nail Polish - Este mês as minhas unhas tiveram pintadas só desta cor, um amarelo vivo lindo da Catrice, que podem ver aqui. Já devem ter visto imenso pelo meu Instagram (se ainda não seguem...estão há espera de que!).

This past month, the only nail polish I've had on my nails was this color, a bright vibrant yellow from Catrice, which you can see here. You've probably seen this already if you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't...what are you waiting for!).

Yankee Candle Mango Peach Salsa - Já devem estar fartos de saber que eu e velas temos uma relação muito especial, e pronto aqui está mais uma vela nos meus favoritos (já se fartaram?). Esta vela tem um cheiro incrível, como quase todas da Yankee Candle, e esta não fica atrás...cheira a Verão, aos mercados cheios de fruta, uma delícia!

Your probably sick of knowing that I have a very serious relationship with candles, and thats why yet again I have a candle in my monthly favorites. This candle smells amazing, just like any Yankee Candle candle...it smells like summer, like a market full of fruit, simply delicious!
Quais foram os vossos favoritos este mês?

What have been your favorites this past month?

Add subtitle text

2 comentários :