Love List

domingo, junho 21, 2015

Refreshing Summer Drink

IMG_7505Olá minhas queridas leitoras!! Estamos em Junho e está um calor DOIDO!! Em dias assim só me dá vontade de ficar à sombra a beber uma bebida fresca e não fazer nada..eheh! E se fores como eu e não és muito fã de cerveja ou bebidas com açúcar...aqui está uma receita que eu adoro!

Hello my dear readers!! Were in June and it's CRAZY hot!! On days like this I just feel like relaxing in the shade and drinking something refreshing. And if your anything like me, your not a big fan of beer or sugary drinks, then here's a recipe that I love!



IMG_7511Todos sabemos que a água é essencial e todos nos bebemos, mas é uma seca! Para tornar a água mais divertida eu gosto de acrescentar sabor, e a melhor parte é que podes acrescentar o que quiseres..não há regra! Para a bebida de hoje, eu coloquei 5 ou 6 mirtilos e framboesas, uma rodela de limão, 3 folhas de manjericão, gelo e claro água. Super simples...não, e acreditem sabe mesmo bem e no fim comem fruta! Aqui estão mais algumas receitas que podem experimentar!

Everyone knows that water is essential and we all have to drink it, but it's so boring! To make water fun to drink I like to add flavor, and the best part is, you can add whatever you want...there's no rule! For the drink I made today, I added 5 to 6 blueberries and raspberries, 1 lemon wedge, 3 basil leaves, ice and of course water. Super simple, right, and believe me it's really yummy, plus you get to eat fruit! Here are some more recipes you can try out!

Add subtitle text

Enviar um comentário