Love List

quarta-feira, junho 24, 2015

Makeup of the Day #17

IMG_7548Olá minhas queridas leitoras!! Estou de volta com mais uma maquilhagem! O look de hoje é mais neutro, com apenas tons de castanho, perfeito para utilizar durante o dia mas com uns olhos de arrasar!! Vamos lá à maquilhagem!!

Hello my dear readers!! I'm back with a new makeup look! Today's look has an earthy vibe, with beautiful brown tones, perfect for the day time but with killer eyes!! Let's get to the makeup!!

IMG_7566Com este calor todo, já consegui ganhar um pouco de cor (yeah!) para utilizar a base  Rimmel Match Perfection 102 Light Nude, e coloquei em toda a face e um pouco no pescoço. De seguida passei para os meus olhos, delineei os com o pincel Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil 02 Hot Chocolate e estendi para fora criando um "cat eye". Depois para dar um efeito mais suave, decidi esfumar a linha com uma sombra castanha escura da Zoeva Nude Palette. Para dar um aspecto ainda mais intenso ao olho e dar volume as pestanas, coloquei uma sombra preta matte da Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette em Original junto as pestanas. Para concluir os olhos, apliquei no canto interior do olho um iluminador para o abrir, coloquei o Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder For A Luminous Glow  010 Fairy Dust, e a máscara de pestanas L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky. Coloquei o corrector Elf Maximum Coverage Concealer em Nude para tapar algumas imperfeições. Decidi utilizar dois produtos diferentes para bronzeador para dar um ar mais de verão, primeiro utilizei o Elf Studio Baked Bronzer em St. Lucia (em forma de 3 na parte lateral da face) e depois apliquei o Giordani Bronzing Pearls da Oriflame concentrando mais nas maças do rosto. Para blush utilizei um tom rosa neutro, ELF Blush with Brush. Para os lábios utilizei 3 produtos diferentes, mas estou a adorar o efeito! Primeiro comecei por delinear todo o lábio com o pincel Catrice Precision Lip Liner 030 Lost in the Rose Wood, depois no centro do lábio coloquei o batom Catrice Ultimate Colour 240 Hey Nude (como é uma cor mais clara ajuda a tornar os lábios maiores!), e para finalizar passei o batom Oriflame Pure Colour em Vintage Nude em todo o lábio.

Lately it's been really hot here so I've been ably to get a little color to my skin and was ably to use my Rimmel Match Perfection 102 Light Nude foundation. On my eyes I decided to line them with the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil 02 Hot Chocolate and wing it out just so slightly. Then to create a more relaxed feel to the liner look, I smoked out the line with a dark brown eye shadow from my Zoeva Nude Palette. I wanted a more dramatic look to my lashes as well as creating more volume, so I applied a black matte eye shadow from my Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Original to the root of my lashes. I finished off the eyes by applying highlighter in the inner corner of the eye with Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder For A Luminous Glow  010 Fairy Dust and  L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Punky mascara. Then I applied the ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer, to help reduce my dark circles and even out my skin tone. I decided to use two different products to create a glowy bronzed look, first I applied the Elf Studio Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia (in a 3 shape on the outer parts of my face) and then for more color I applied the Giordani Bronzing Pearls from Oriflame. For blush I used a naturally rosy tone blush, ELF Blush with Brush. For lips I used 3 lip products, which I'm loving by the way! I started off by lining my lips with Catrice Precision Lip Liner 030 Lost in the Rose Wood, then in the center of my lips I applied the Catrice Ultimate Colour 240 Hey Nude lipstick (since it's a lighter shade it makes the lips seem fuller!), and I finished it off with the Oriflame Pure Colour in Vintage Nude lipstick all over the lips.

IMG_7633
Espero terem gostado e que experimentem.


Hope you liked it and please try it out!

Add subtitle text

Enviar um comentário