Love List

quarta-feira, março 18, 2015

Makeup of the Day #12

SDB_MOTD12_1

Olá minhas queridas leitoras! Estamos em Março, o que significa que chegou a Primavera...apesar de estar a chover :( mas não vamos falar de coisas tristes...porque hoje tenho uma maquilhagem alegre que inclui um batom fusha para vos mostrar.

Vamos lá a maquilhagem!

Hello my dear readers! It's March, which means were finally in Spring...even though it's rainy outside :( but lets not get into that...because today I have a happy makeup look to show you that features a fusha lip.

So let's get to the makeup!



SDB_MOTD12_2

Para animar um pouco a rotina, hoje comecei pelo olhos. Comecei por colocar a sombra Elizabeth Arden 42 Sable em toda a pálpebra móvel e estendi até o contorno do olho, de seguida apliquei uma sombra castanha com um pouco de brilho para dar dimensão ao olho, da minha paleta da Sephora. Junto à linha de água coloquei a sombra Catrice 400 My First Copperware Party para criar uma espécie de "smokey eye" e coloquei o Longlasting Eye Pencil 02 Hot Chocolate de Essence, na linha de água. Depois apliquei o habitual máscara de pestanas Lancôme Hypnôse Drama. Como base utilizei o Rimmel Match Perfection 102 Light Nude. Coloquei o corrector Elf Maximum Coverage Concealer em Nude para tapar algumas imperfeições. Depois utilizei o blush Elf Studio Blush Pink Passion e utilizei o Elf Baked Blush como iluminador. Por fim delineei os lábio com o Longlasting Lip Pencil 060 The Perfect Pinkini da Catrice e utilizei o batom Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury em Mesmerize.

To mix up my routine a bit I decided to start with my eyes. I started by applying Elizabeth Arden 42 Sable eye shadow all over my eyelid and on my crease, then I applied a shimmery brown eye shadow, Sephora palette, to give a little bit of dimension to my eye. Close to my waterline I applied Catrice 400 My First Copperware Party in order to create a somewhat smokey eye and also applied the Longlasting Eye Pencil 02 Hot Chocolate from Essence on my waterline. Then I applied the usual Lancôme Hypnôse Drama mascara. For my foundation I used the Rimmel Match Perfection 102 Light Nude. As for concealer I used the Elf Maximum Coverage Concealer just to cover up any imperfections. Then I applied Elf Studio Blush Pink Passion and Elf Baked Blush as a highlighter. And finally for my lips I filled them in with the Longlasting Lip Pencil 060 The Perfect Pinkini from Catrice and then applied my Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Lipstick in Mesmerize.

SDB_MOTD12
Espero terem gostado e que experimentem.


Hope you liked it and please try it out!

Stephanie

2 comentários :