Love List

segunda-feira, janeiro 26, 2015

Tag - New Year, New Life

Fui nomeada para uma Tag, pela Catarina Coelho da A Girl in Mint Green. Obrigada Catarina! Adoro esta blogger, se não conhecem, dêem um salto pelo blog dela. Vamos então à Tag!

I was nominated for a Tag, by Catarina Coelho from A Girl in Mint Green. Thank you Catarina! I love this blogger, if you don't know her, hop on over to her blog and take a look. Let's get into the Tag!

SDB_Tag

1. O que mais gostaste em 2014? / What did you like the most about 2014?

 O que mais me marcou em 2014, foi o facto de ter me Licenciado! Encontrar emprego já é outra história, mas estou com esperança. Ahh, e não me posso esquecer que em 2014 comecei o meu blog, e estou a adorar!

What marked 2014 for me, had to be finishing my degree in Management! Finding a job on the other hand, is another story, but I haven't lost hope. Ahh, almost forgot, in 2014 I started my blog, and I'm loving it!

2. Se pudesses mudar algo no ano que passou, o que mudarias? / If you could change something from 2014, what would it be?

Não mudaria nada, acho que aprendemos com os nossos erros e a vida é mesmo assim.

I wouldn't change anything, I believe that we learn from our mistakes and life is just like that.

3. A frase de 2014? / Your 2014 saying?

Hmm, não sei...talvez, "dizer sim". Sou um pouco tímida, e normalmente penso demasiado nas coisas e mais rapidamente digo não a certas situações e acabou por perder algumas oportunidades, e em 2014 disse muito mais vezes sim e conheci muitas pessoas novas, e vivi algumas experiências interessantes.

Hmm, I don't know...maybe, "say yes". I'm a timid person, and I normally think to much and end up saying no to certain situations and loose a lot of opportunities. In 2014, I said yes more times and meet new people and lived throw new experiences and it was great. 

4. Festejaste a passagem de ano? / Did you party on New Year's Eve?

Sim! Festejei sempre!

Yes! I always have a party on New Years's Eve!

5. Tens algum ritual de passagem de ano? / Do you have a New Year's Eve ritual?

Não, a não ser beber e comer (eheh).

No, except drink and eat (eheh).

6. Que cor costumas usar do dia 31 para 1? / What color do you use on New Year's Eve?

Depende da festa, esta passagem usei preto.

Depends on what party I'm going to, this new year's eve I used black.

7. Tens alguma superstição? / Do you have a superstition? 

Não!

No!

8. Quais são os teus dois maiores desejos para 2015? / What are your two wishes for 2015?

Arranjar trabalho, e que o meu blog cresça.

Find a job, and that my blog grows.

9. Algo material que queiras ter em 2015? / Something material you want for 2015?

As mesmas coisas de sempre, maquilhagem (ehehe), mas não há nada em particular que preciso ou quero.

The same things as always, makeup (ehehe), but there's nothing that I really need or want.

10. Nomeia 3 bloggers/youtubers para responderem a esta Tag. / Nominate 3 bloggers/youtubers for this Tag.

I Love Girly ThingsAdoro TestarStephie Estie

3 comentários :